[Chandler-dev] Script access to summary view and detail view?

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Mon Mar 20 15:08:19 PST 2006

I am trying to write a functional test for the certificate store, but I
am stumped by not being able to figure out how to simulate a click on
the first item of the summary list. (I might also have an issue with not
being able to get access to the currently visible detail view, but that
might solve itself if the summary view issue gets a solution.)

I guess we might want to write other tests that click on the summary
view as well so getting a generic answer would be useful...

--
  Heikki Toivonen