[Chandler-dev] Tinderbox and Tree status update

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Mon Mar 20 10:59:30 PST 2006

Thanks for everyone's patience as Heikki and myself work through the
various issues in getting Functional Tests running on the quick-build
tinderboxes.

Please consider the Tree to be open for all code work.

We still have some tweaks to do but those can be done now even with svn
activity.

All developers now need to pay attention to *ALL* of the tinderboxes -
this includes the p_* (aka the performance tinderboxes) as they now run
Functional Tests as part of their routine.

The only exception to this, for the moment, is molokini and maunaloa,
as we try and find out why certain errors are happening.

What this means is if you see any tinderbox status change from Green to
Orange, you need to check to see if your code change has impacted a
test.

If you see any tinderbox status change from Green to Red, you need to
read the notification email you will have received and do what is
required to get the build back to Green.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this,

---
Bear

Build and Release Engineer
bear at osafoundation.org