[Chandler-dev] Awesome HTML Diff tool

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Thu Mar 16 14:31:09 PST 2006


That's neat.  I tried it on our wiki, but it didn't seem to be able  
to highlight the differences...


http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/diff/?old=http%3A%2F% 
2Fwiki.osafoundation.org%2Fbin%2Fview%2FJournal%2FPlatformMtg20060314% 
3Frev%3D1.5&new=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.osafoundation.org%2Fbin%2Fview% 
2FJournal%2FPlatformMtg20060314%3Frev%3D1.6


On Mar 16, 2006, at 2:22 PM, Alec Flett wrote:

> For people tracking spec changes in your area, you might be  
> interested in thisthis fantastic HTML Diff tool:
> http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/diff/
>
> I just used it to see what changes Sheila recently made to a spec  
> by using viewcvs to get the old and new revisions of the spec:
> http://viewcvs.osafoundation.org/docs/trunk/docs/specs/rel0_7/ 
> Dashboard-0.7.html?rev=515
> http://viewcvs.osafoundation.org/docs/trunk/docs/specs/rel0_7/ 
> Dashboard-0.7.html?rev=519
>
> I just entered this on the web form above and got this:
> http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/diff/?old=http%3A%2F% 
> 2Fviewcvs.osafoundation.org%2Fdocs%2Ftrunk%2Fdocs%2Fspecs%2Frel0_7% 
> 2FDashboard-0.7.html%3Frev%3D515&new=http%3A%2F% 
> 2Fviewcvs.osafoundation.org%2Fdocs%2Ftrunk%2Fdocs%2Fspecs%2Frel0_7% 
> 2FDashboard-0.7.html%3Frev%3D519
>
> And on top of this, it is also written in python! Neat.
>
> Alec
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>
> Open Source Applications Foundation "chandler-dev" mailing list
> http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/chandler-dev



More information about the chandler-dev mailing list