[Dev] The Chandler/Cosmo sharing format

Lisa Dusseault lisa at osafoundation.org
Mon Mar 13 16:33:37 PST 2006

So how much documented, or undocumented, work would a server have to do to
replace Cosmo as a fully functional Chandler sharing server?  Right now
the list stands roughly at

  - WebDAV level 1
  - Tickets
  - CalDAV, with the ability to store anything in calendar sub-collections
  - WebDAV ACLs (planned)

IMO, the best case would be if we could stick with a list of published or
publishable items.  Do you think this course is compatible with that --
e.g. by publishing this format somewhere?

Lisa