[Dev] Re: chardet.feedparser.org

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Mon Mar 13 16:16:10 PST 2006

Wow this is awesome!

I am gonna play with this. If it works like I expect I will get it
incorporated in to the Chandler build.

It will be very handy for parsing incoming email as well as a host of
other sources (DB flat files etc)  where the charset encoding is not known.

-Brian

Brian Kirsch -  Cosmo Developer / Chandler Internationalization Engineer
Open Source Applications Foundation
543 Howard St. 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
http://www.osafoundation.org