[Dev] Bugzilla reply to attach attachments?

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Mon Mar 13 11:10:17 PST 2006

Morgen Sagen wrote:
> I like the new 'reply to bug via email' feature, and have a request --
> would it be possible for it to detect attachments in a reply message and
> 'attach' those attachments to the bug?

I actually like the way it currently works because I can send Bugzilla
PGP/MIME messages and it will ignore the PGP signature attachment.
Likewise people sending mail as text and HTML wouldn't attach the HTML
version.

I guess those things could be special cased away.

In any case, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement. I suspect
we would have to code it ourselves, unlike the reply-by-email feature
which was more of a configuration change. If you feel strongly about
this, please file a ticket to the internal IT ticket system.

--
  Heikki Toivonen