[Dev] Re: Label field / domain model issues

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Sun Mar 12 16:51:27 PST 2006

Ted Leung wrote:

> Ok, so a rough first cut at domain model tasks for 0.7 is here:
> <http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/DomainModelProject>
>
> And a first cut at scheduling that work is here:
> <http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/DeveloperPlatformProject>
>
> Note that all of this is dependent on what you need from me.  So please
> take a look, and if what you see doesn't address your needs then let's
> figure out what needs to change on my end.
>
> Ted

Hi Ted,

One of the goals for 0.7alpha2 (aka phase I) is to be able to send an
email notification using stamping.

http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/design/2006-February/004105.html
http://svn.osafoundation.org/docs/trunk/docs/specs/rel0_7/Scheduling-0.7.html

Presumably this implies that we'll need to address the stamping bugs in
0.7alpha2. We may want to consider really tackling the stamping
architecture now as well. I hope to jump into that this week, including
focusing the design session around these problems.

The labeling issues don't show up until 0.7alpha4 (phase III), so
perhaps we can rearrange the work.

Does this make sense Bryan?

Cheers,
Katie