[Dev] Re: redirect and Who, About and Date

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Mar 8 16:58:14 PST 2006

I guess what I'm asking is:
Can we store a different Who attribute on a per-item basis?

Within a single view (e.g. the Dashboard), can we have 2 incoming
items and for one of them, feed the <From: attribute> to the <Who:
attribute>; and for the other one, feed the <To: attribute> to the
<Who: attribute> for another one. In other words, can we allow the
user to over-write whatever logic we specify in the Python code to
feed attribute into the Who: column? There wouldn't be any computed
attributes involved.

This isn't a requirement, I'm just asking to understand where the
boundaries are.

Mimi