[Dev] Re: redirect and Who, About and Date

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Mar 8 16:07:49 PST 2006

Hi John, just wanted to clarify a couple of things:

+ How do we tell the summary table know which attribute to feed into
the explicit Who attribute? From, To, CC, BCC, Creator, Author, etc.
+ Could a user change which attribute to feed into the explicit Who
attribute? e.g. Show To: instead of From:

In the FUTURE, could we add logic to define different attributes to
feed into the Who attribute depending on what view you're in? In the
Dashboard view, feed the From: attribute into the Who: attribute. In
the OSAF Office calendar, feed the To: attribute into the Who:
attribute.

This is related to the notion of Spheres. In the Dashboard, you want
to view items from the perspective of your "Personal Sphere." In the
Office calendar collection, you want to view items from the
perspective of the group or "Office Sphere".

Mimi