[Dev] Re: [Cosmo] Apple iCal & cosmo-demo

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Mon Mar 6 12:17:59 PST 2006

I don't think Chandler should assume that there will be a port 80
('http') server along with the port 443 ('https') server, and that
they both refer to the same Cosmo instance.  I'm not sure how
Chandler could know this in a general way, without having site-
specific logic (in other words, "if host == 'cosmo-demo' then port
443 is equivalent to 80") inside Chandler.  It's perhaps unusual that
cosmo-demo is set up this way, and I wouldn't count on it.  I would
be interested to hear what other people think.