[Dev] Performance trend graphs

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Thu Mar 2 11:44:51 PST 2006

I just committed a change that will generate performance graphs for the
last 30 days. I am wondering if 30 days is the setting we want, or
should that be something else, like one or two weeks?

You can see the graphs by clicking the new "trends" link in the
performance results table on Tbox
(http://builds.osafoundation.org/tinderbox/Chandler/status.html).

The result for a day is the average of all the runs of a test for that day.

I made the first run to be with 90 days so that gives us the trends from
just before 0.6 to now. You can see those here:
http://builds.osafoundation.org/perf_data/trends_90.html

PS. I just realized I need to order the graphs in the same order as they
are in the table, and naming them the same as in the table, working on it...

--
  Heikki Toivonen