[Chandler-dev] Upgrading target platform for Linux to Ubuntu

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Tue Jun 6 15:47:44 PDT 2006

With the successful upgrade of our full build Tinderbox to Ubuntu
(Breezy Badger) we will soon be generating builds that target "modern"
Linux distributions.

This will mean very little for most people but it may cause some issues
for older distributions like FC4.

Please report to me any issues you have with running Chandler on Linux
so I can tweak the build and distribution steps to accommodate them if
possible.

thanks,

---
Bear