[Chandler-dev] Fwd: RFC 4627 on The application/json Media Type for JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)

Lisa Dusseault lisa at osafoundation.org
Mon Jul 31 14:55:41 PDT 2006

I think it was probably Matt that first raved about JSON and had me
look at it even before I got involved shepherding it through the last
couple steps of IETF process.  It's pretty simple, and this document
seems to cover the whole thing.  Anyway, it's now a standard, and
could be useful for us here and there.

Lisa

Begin forwarded message: