[Chandler-dev] Contacts parcel update

Ernesto Rivera rivera.ernesto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:02:49 PDT 2006

Just to let you know that I am committing some modifications to
contact's code:

- Test menu option now works.
- You should be able to import an entire directory containing vCards.

 From here I hope I'll be committing changes more regularly, as a
result I'll only send messages when I have something substantial
achieved.

I was surprised by the fact that there were no comments over my
previous email. Don't worry, I know you're very busy with alpha3.

I'm afraid that I'll miss the office hour tomorrow.

Cheers,

Ernesto

(http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/AddressBookProject)