[Chandler-dev] Alpha3 status

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Tue Jul 25 16:30:09 PDT 2006

Hi,

The Bug Council met this afternoon again. We do not have a fix yet for
the blocking 6266 but made enough progress in finding repro steps now
that we think we have a good chance to find the reason for it and get a
fix (thanks to Katie, Jared, Andi and others for their work on this
BTW...). We are therefore holding off creating an RC for now and will
take a decision *tomorrow Wednesday 26th*. The Bug Council will meet
again tomorrow afternoon @ 4pm to evaluate the status of the outstanding
work items.

Again, here's a summary of what needs to be done from a code standpoint:

One critical bug under investigation:
- 6266    Newly created events not showing up on calendar canvas

One feature that we'd like to see in if it makes it on time though it's
not blocking:
- 5906    Need a Search text field in the toolbar

Cheers,
- Philippe