[Chandler-dev] Debugging Chandler with wing

John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Fri Jul 21 15:17:59 PDT 2006

For a very long time it's been way too difficult to set up Wing to debug
Chandler. For my 20% project I decided to improve this. So I just
checked in new "pre-built" Wing project (debug and release) for each of
the platforms that "just work" -- well almost. There are a few minor
snags, which I've documented in the wiki:

http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/DebuggingChandler

under Debugging Chandler.

I've also included instructions on how to easily debug functional tests
and included some important wing lore.

I suspect I may have missed one or two points, so please give me your
feedback for improvement.

John

P.S. Bear has not yet included the new project files in the developer
builds, but they should appear shortly. In the mean time you'll find
them in SVN in the Chandler directory.