[Chandler-dev] [chandler dev] help! chandler could not start after an unsuccessful termination

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Fri Jul 21 11:28:50 PDT 2006

Ouch!! I supposed you killed everything already and tried to relaunch
Chandler (unsuccessfully). In that case, the best hope is to get some
help from Andi to perform some surgery on the repository. I'm not sure
that's possible and it certainly won't be easy. The other problem is
that since you're using 0.6, the most recent improvements (Andi talked
recently about undoing the last commit for instance) won't be available
to you and it's going to be harder for Andi to assist you...

Try to catch him on IRC (ovaltofu is his nick). Also take into account
that he's in France right now (time difference is +6 from Eastern time).

Cheers,
- Philippe