[Chandler-dev] Alpha3 RC delayed

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 20 17:02:24 PDT 2006


Hi,

We had a Bug Council this morning. The skinny is:
    - No RC today: we still have 2 bugs we need to fix or at least 
investigate and understand (bug #6174 and bug #6266)
    - Next RC: No firm date set (since we don't know enough on those 
bugs) but sometime next week. We are trying to avoid doing several RCs 
if possible and land everything (including toolbar bug #5906) in one 
single RC.

Cheers,
- Philipppe



More information about the chandler-dev mailing list