[Chandler-dev] Functional testing

Dan Steinicke dan at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 20 14:48:43 PDT 2006

The documentation for the existing tests is fairly sparse but there is
some here:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/ChandlerAutomatedTestSystem

We are trying to soon move to a slightly different framework (CATS 0.2)
which has some docs here:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/ChandlerAutomatedTestSystemZeroPointTwo
and here:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/WritingChandlerAutomatedTestsWithCATSZeroPointTwo

That said I still find looking at the existing tests as the best way to
understand how to write them.  The existing tests are of course here:
tools/QATestScripts/Functional/
and test converted for use in the new framework are here:
tools/CATS/Functional

If you still have questions feel free to ask.

Dan