[Chandler-dev] Apps meeting today @ 1:15pm
pbossut at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 20 11:39:02 PDT 2006
Just a reminder that we have our weekly Apps meeting today at *1:15pm*
in Gotham. We'll be using the Bridge.
* Question du Jour (5 min): Any message or mission to carry for those
of us going to OSCON next week?
* Still some bugs. 3 assigned the Jeffrey but everyone can help!
Search field to make it also (Reid) may be in a later update. Issues
with this plan? Updates on bugs?
* Bug count and schedule (10 min): I'll try to create an updated
graph for 1pm... If I don't, we can skip that section.
* Big Features update (20 min): Please, prepare a short status,
list of issues, blockers, things to solve, etc... An update on the
adequacy (or not) of the specs for those areas would be great.
* Dashboard and Scheduling (Bryan) :
* Free / Busy, Calendar UI (Jeffrey) :
* Toolbar (Reid) :
* Styles / CPIA (John) :
* wx (Robin) :
* i18n (Brian and Markku) :
* email (Brian) :
* Misc (5 min)
* Interns and SoC Students: Good progress from all, we'll have mid
term presentations at an all-hands in a couple of weeks. Check out their
project pages off
Comments on intern work?
As always, you can update your weekly status here:
See you there.
More information about the chandler-dev