[Chandler-dev] More documentation about the repository?

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Tue Jul 18 08:19:37 PDT 2006

Hi Markku,

I suppose you also read the docs pointed to by
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/RepositoryFramework,
including:
- the Busy dev guide to the repository:
http://www.osafoundation.org/docs/current/repository-intro.html
- the repository blog: http://blogs.osafoundation.org/chandlerdb/

That being said, the "busy dev guide" is quite outdated and in need of a
good scrub. Turns out that Andi just made a presentation on the
repository at EuroPython so I suppose he has some fresh ideas (and
content and feedback) on how to improve that doc.

Andi, will you be making this public at some point in the future?

Cheers,
- Philippe