[Chandler-dev] Commit comments

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Mon Jul 17 23:35:24 PDT 2006

Ted Leung wrote:
> I know that I personally would like to have at least the bug title in
> the commit mail.
+1, even if this info is imperfect (as mentioned by Heikki), I do know
most of the bugs "by name" and only a few "by number". This is so true
that even when the investigation would warrant a bug title change, I
refrain doing so 'cause we tend to refer to the bug as "the foo issue",
even if "foo" is just a vague description of a symptom of the real
problem. This would help me drill into the fixes I really want to check.

Cheers,
- Philippe