[Chandler-dev] Checkpoint Status
dan at osafoundation.org
Fri Jul 14 15:38:18 PDT 2006
Checkpoint 0.7alpha3.dev-r11164-checkpoint20060714 The testing for this
checkpoint build was focused on Ubuntu, and winXp. The focus will rotate
from week to week.
This report is also available on the wiki:
During Checkpoint testing the following Bugs were found:
2 NEW BUGS:
* Bug:6246 Jerky widgets when switching accounts in accounts prefere..
* Bug:6247 Windows taskbar button stays marked 'Not Responding'
1 NEW REGRESSIONS
* Bug:6245 slow & odd in-place edits of titles in table view
In the four days since the last checkpoint the following bugs
ZERO NEW REGRESSIONS were found
11 NEW bugs were found
* Bug:6225 Markup bar stamp leaves focus wrong
* Bug:6226 Separating translation not found from translation equal t...
* Bug:6229 tool bar flickers when resizing
* Bug:6233 Implement new calendar canvas look
* Bug:6234 Update tinderbox script to forward to the server any UUID...
* Bug:6237 The displayName on kindInfo is not needed
* Bug:6238 Makefile.inc needs to be changed so that iosx uploads to ...
* Bug:6241 The Feeds Plugin Logic is flawed and needs updating
* Bug:6242 Flickr no longer works
* Bug:6243 background syncs take longer than status bar messages ind...
* Bug:6244 Unselect "view Toolbar" and "view status bar" does not w...
* The list of open bugs intended to be fixed in 0.7: 320(compared to 320 four days ago).
* The list of untargeted open bugs needing triage: 6(compared to 4 four days ago).
* The list of resolved bugs in the four days: 13(compared to 6 four days ago)
* The list of all new bugs in the last four days that are still open: 18(compared to 14 four days ago)
More information about the chandler-dev