[Chandler-dev] Subzilla updated

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at osafoundation.org
Fri Jul 14 12:38:38 PDT 2006

Hi Brian,

> I was not able download the subzilla egg from PyPi. I get the following
 >
> error: Could not find suitable distribution for
> Requirement.parse('subzilla')
>
> But soon as I tried a capital S it worked.
>
> easy_install Subzilla

Argh.  My fetish for grammatically correct proper noun's bit me, I knew
setup.py's name attribute would be the project name, I just answered the
"name" question on autopilot ;)

I just submitted the all lower case version to PyPi, so my original
instructions should now work (and I deleted the Subzilla project, so
Brian's method should've *stopped* working).

Sincerely,
Jeffrey