[Chandler-dev] Subzilla updated

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Fri Jul 14 11:31:49 PDT 2006

Hi Jeffrey,
I was not able download the subzilla egg from PyPi. I get the following
error:

Reading http://www.python.org/pypi/subzilla/
No local packages or download links found for subzilla
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('subzilla')

But soon as I tried a capital S it worked.

easy_install Subzilla

-Brian