[Chandler-dev] Subzilla updated

Reid Ellis rae at osafoundation.org
Fri Jul 14 08:01:34 PDT 2006

I thought it would be better to allow easy_install to put the files
where they belong. I was just hoping that in a .cshrc I could say
something like:

	set path=($path `python -c 'import setuptools; print
setuptools.path_to_scripts'`)

or in a .profile:

	export PATH="$PATH":`python -c 'import setuptools; print
setuptools.path_to_scripts'`

This way, if I get a new version of python or what have you, my path
is automatically changed to match without me messing with
configurations, etc. I know there must be a way, since obviously
easy_install puts the files there.

I'll dig through the source and see what I can find.

Reid