[Chandler-dev] Ubuntu Dapper Drake upgrade plans

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 13 12:35:13 PDT 2006

We plan on upgrading our official Linux distribution to Ubuntu Dapper
Drake aka Long Term Support (LTS) on August 1, 2006. Those of us that
have been experimenting with it haven't found any issues moving from
Breezy (our current Ubuntu version) to Dapper.

Machines that need to be updated:

qalinux (p_linux)
alanui
maunaloa
linuxdev1

Any others?

Of course, any individuals running Breezy are advised to upgrade as well.

It is really easy to upgrade. If you use Synaptic package manager, there
is a button that will do the upgrade with one click.

--
  Heikki Toivonen