[Chandler-dev] Chandler IMAP server parcel

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Tue Jul 11 10:49:03 PDT 2006

Sorry to clog with one more e-mail on this thread, but I realized after
some thought that the solution below doesn't really offer any advantages
over random numbers, and thought I'd update this issue for the purpose
of the list archives.

I've implemented a timestamping solution that makes sure the same uid
isn't used twice, which should do the trick.

-Travis