[Chandler-dev] Re: Nominating bug for alpha 3

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Mon Jul 10 22:50:23 PDT 2006

Actually at a few places I've been 'triage' has replaced the default
'---' in bugs for the status, priority, severity, and target milestone.

Since so many bugs get left with the defaults it would be nice if the
defaults forced bug council to set them by hand in bug council and
could be unset for bug council to look at if the bug changes for any
reason.

-Mikeal