[Chandler-dev] checkpoint status
dan at osafoundation.org
Mon Jul 10 17:17:57 PDT 2006
The testing for this checkpoint build was focused on OS-X, and winXp.
The focus will rotate from week to week.
This report is also on the wiki at:
1 NEW bug was found during checkpoint testing:
* Bug:6221 Dragging 'at time' lozenge edge moves lozenge
Since the last checkpoint test the following bugs were found:
zero NEW regressions were found
17 NEW bugs were found
* Bug:6201 headless.py leaks memory over time
* Bug:6205 Never share icon doesn't always display correct state
* Bug:6209 allDay event + timezone change triggers assert improperly
* Bug:6210 TestDeleteCollection triggers sad repository (indexes get...
* Bug:6211 In feed parcel the detail view does not correctly follow ...
* Bug:6212 In feed parcel the detail view does not show the details ...
* Bug:6213 allDay event created on wrong day (after switching timezo...
* Bug:6215 In feed parcel the page address requirements seem to be t...
* Bug:6216 There seems to be no adjustable splitter between sidebar ...
* Bug:6217 Super bug to manage the non-dev documentation for alpha3 ...
* Bug:6218 write content about What's New in alpha3
* Bug:6219 Create What's New in alpha3 page
* Bug:6220 post announcements to maillists and group blog for alpha3...
* Bug:6222 IMAP and POP fail silently when host mismatch
* Bug:6223 Autocompletion shouldn't complete exact matches
* Bug:6224 logger doesn't like %s'ing items with i18n displaynames
* The list of open bugs intended to be fixed in 0.7: 320 (compared to 322 four days ago).
* The list of untargeted open bugs needing triage: 4 (compared to 4 four days ago).
* The list of resolved bugs in the four days: 6 (compared to 26 four days ago)
* The list of all new bugs in the last four days that are still open: 14 (compared to 20 four days ago)
More information about the chandler-dev