[Chandler-dev] Latest version of Python I18n Egg Package (RMS)

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 6 16:31:51 PDT 2006

Hello,
Markku asked to see my current changes to the internationalization of
eggs code (RMS).
I thought I would also send it out to the dev list in case anybody else
is interested.

Although I am not finished and the external API is going to change. This
will give
a good idea of how things work.

There is a README file that contains information on the three eggs
projects I created
to demostrate:

    1. Shipping and an egg with Python code and localization files for
the egg.
    2. Shipping an egg that only contains localization files and no
Python code.
    3. Shipping an egg that contains localization files for a project in
another egg.

Enjoy,
-Brian

FYI: reminder that I am taking PTO July 7th and 10th to attend a wedding
in Las Vegas.

--
Brian Kirsch
Internationalization Architect/ Mail Service Engineer