[Chandler-dev] Re: Nominating bug for alpha 3

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Wed Jul 5 14:44:11 PDT 2006

Hi John,

John Anderson wrote:
> I'd like to nominate a bug for alpha 3, and can't remember how to do that.

Good question. As we're not creating blocking flags for each of these
alpha releases, we probably need some process for this.

Bug council's current process is to regularly look at all "untargeted"
bugs and pick milestones for them.

Proposal: to bring a bug to bugcouncil's attention, change the "Target
Milestone" to "---", adding explanatory comments for why you think it
should be targeted a particular way.

Thoughts? Bug council folks, would this work?

I do think its important for discussion about the bug to be captured in
the bug and not a private email thread.

Cheers,
Katie