[Chandler-dev] Contacts/Address Book project

Bryan Stearns stearns at osafoundation.org
Wed Jul 5 07:20:44 PDT 2006

Ernesto,

Yes, a table widget would avoid the limitation in the current detail
view architecture (it's not a wx limitation - it's that the detail view
doesn't provide an abstraction for variably-repeating series of blocks,
because we've never needed that. All the detail views for existing Kinds
have had a fixed set of blocks, and our architecture reuses views for
items of the same Kind).

There is a Table block, but so far its focus has been the summary table;
it could probably be repurposed to work in the detail view, though.

...Bryan