[Chandler-dev] Contacts/Address Book project

Ernesto Rivera rivera.ernesto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 10:58:14 PDT 2006

Well conditionally-visible but still fixed number of fields would be
more a patch than a definitive solution.
The fixed number of fields is a wxWidget limitation?

I think the most viable solution would be to have single multi-valued
field (like lists for HTML). Something like this:

Exists there a "table view" block?

Ernesto