[Chandler-dev] Contacts/Address Book project

Bryan Stearns stearns at osafoundation.org
Mon Jul 3 12:32:43 PDT 2006

Ernesto,

It sounds like you're asking for arbitrary sets of repeating blocks (for
instance, a value editor and a label editor for each of several email
addresses) - the detail view currently only supports fixed sets of
blocks for a particular Kind, though blocks can be shown/hidden based on
the item being viewed. Until this can be changed, I'd suggest starting
with a detail view that can display one email address and one phone
number; once that's working, I can help you expand it into a
conditionally-visible fixed number of fields.

Can you describe what you're going for? Maybe I can also suggest what
blocks and what attribute editors need to be built, and what can reuse
existing stuff...

...Bryan