[Dev] Reopen a RESOLVED bug if fixed on the trunk but not 0.6.1?

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Sun Jan 29 20:27:53 PST 2006

Katie Capps Parlante wrote:
> In updating the bugzilla queries on
> http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/DevelopmentHome to show
> 0.6.1 bugs, I'm confused about whether or not we should be including
> "RESOLVED" bugs to include bugs that are fixed on the trunk but not
> 0.6.1. Should we "Reopen" these bugs so that we can close them again
> when the fixes have been moved to the branch?

Bugzilla does not (yet) know anything about different branches of
development. The way mozilla.org has handled these issues is by using
keywords. If we chose to go that way we would create two new keywords:
fixed0.6.1 and verified0.6.1.

Alternatively I could see opening new bugs for the branch, and dealing
with them normally.

I am not so sure if opening and closing the bugs again would help us much.

--
  Heikki Toivonen