[Dev] PyCon Sprints

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Thu Jan 5 10:10:31 PST 2006

Ted Leung wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2006, at 10:25 PM, Philippe Bossut wrote:
>> Ideas (answers to here above questions might disqualified them as
>> relevant, sorry if it does):
>> - Functional Tests sprint (CATS scripts)
>> - CPIA Scripts (non parcels) sprint
>> - Localization sprint

I have also been considering running an M2Crypto sprint. Just one day. I
did one at Europython, but participation was somewhat lacking ;) I did
get some emails from US based people who seemed to indicate they would
have participated if it had been in the US, which is why I'd like to try
it again. And even if it is just me alone again, I think I can get a lot
progress in a day.

I guess I should post to python-crypto to find if there's interest...

--
  Heikki Toivonen