[Dev] PyCon Sprints

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Wed Jan 4 22:25:32 PST 2006

Considering the dead silence on this thread, I'm wondering if others
have the same questions as I have:
- What are the rules for a qualifying "sprint" at PyCon?
- What are we trying to get from a sprint?
- What are we supposed to provide? (we may not have enough resources
anyway to organize several)
- If it's too long, is it still a sprint? (OK, that one is a joke... :) )

Ideas (answers to here above questions might disqualified them as
relevant, sorry if it does):
- Functional Tests sprint (CATS scripts)
- CPIA Scripts (non parcels) sprint
- Localization sprint

Cheers,
- Philippe