[Dev] Tinderbox, tests

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Fri Feb 10 11:59:55 PST 2006

As some of you may have noted, we've had the performance Tinderboxes
(p_*) green for 24 hours (some of them even longer). Thanks for all who
have pitched in fixing broken tests and broken Chandler code.

Due to all that hard work I think we can now mandate that you must
monitor these boxes as well.

Those machines run release builds only, and do unit tests, functional
tests and performance tests. If these boxes go orange while the rest of
the tboxes stay green it is most likely the functional tests that are
failing. So look at the log, run functional tests locally, and fix the
problem ASAP.

Thanks,

--
  Heikki Toivonen