[Chandler-dev] Date/time auto-completion patch
darshana at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 18 09:51:31 PDT 2006
The patch (bug 6249) adds natural language parsing to the date/time
fields in the detail view of Chandler.
The values you can now use in the date field are:
1) any date format except yyyy-mm-dd (still working on that :) ) eg:
August 19th, 2006 or 8/19 ...
2) weekday names. also stuff like" this/prev/next Monday"
3) strings like 2 weeks, 3days, in a week, in a month...
The values you can use in the time field are:
1)any time formats like 5:00:00 or 5p or 5 p.m.
2) strings like after 30 min, before 3hrs..
3) strings like noon, midnight, evening, lunch, tonight...
Please try different strings and let me your suggestions about the
features and the implementation too.
Thank you so much :) .
Jeffrey Harris wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I feel that Darshana's work on auto-completion in the detail view for
> events is ready to be committed into the trunk, nice work Darshana!
> Everyone interested please take a look at the most recent patch in bug
> 6249 and see if you have any issues with committing this code into the
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
> Open Source Applications Foundation "chandler-dev" mailing list
More information about the chandler-dev