[Chandler-dev] Apps meeting at 1:15pm in Gotham

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Wed Apr 26 23:20:48 PDT 2006

Added agenda item:
      * SoC: (5 min) - Please add ideas, subject and made you known as a
mentor on the OSAF SoC page
(http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/GoogleSummerOfCode2006)!
Deadline is tomorrow!

NB: there *are* people looking for SoC work. I already received
inquiries on the 2 subjects I posted!

Cheers,
- Philippe