[Chandler-dev] RepoViewer not showing collection structure

Alec Flett alecf at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 25 18:05:59 PDT 2006

I've updated the repository viewer to provide an improved visualization
of the collections. Here's an example of what it looks like now, using
'My Items' - aka the conceptual 'mine'

I haven't added links to the actual inner collections yet.

An important part of this is the unlabeled box around the
nonRecurringNotes and '(Inclusions)' - this is an example of how we're
using a 'Union' set, rather than a fully fledged 'UnionCollection' when
one isn't needed. This helped a bit with performance, and I think we can
make use of this pattern elsewhere.

Alec