[Chandler-dev] wx Makefile changes

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Mon Apr 17 16:38:13 PDT 2006

I wanted to give anyone who does full builds a heads-up to the two
internal/wx/Makefile changes I just did.

http://viewcvs.osafoundation.org/chandler?view=rev&rev=10315
http://viewcvs.osafoundation.org/chandler?view=rev&rev=10316

The first change was to handle more generated files in the "clean"
target - the list of files has been updated per Robin and David.

The second change, and the one that could cause some SVN confusion if
your not expecting the change, was to remove a number of files from the
SVN repository that are really SWIG generated files.

I also made a number of smaller "structure" changes to the Makefile to
bring it inline with the changes I'm making to all Makefiles.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

---
Bear

Build and Release Engineer
bear at osafoundation.org