[Chandler-dev] wxPython branch

Marc Colosimo enzo69mc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 05:33:31 PDT 2006

Robin,

Thank you for the hint on py2app. This would work for some of the things I
do, but it does not handle cross-system builds: mac, linux, windows. There
is also py2exe which would handle the windows side. One of my problems is
that on the linux side, I do not have admin rights on the boxes. So, all of
my stuff needs to be built in a personal sandbox and set PYHTONPATH to point
to it. I just want some "unified" build process for wxPython applications:
check out soucre (on target system), config, build (drinnk coffe, read
blogs, etc..), deploy.

Enzo