[Chandler-dev] Moving forward with the wx on the trunk

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 13 10:09:58 PDT 2006

John Anderson wrote:
> I was also planning on incrementally rolling forward on the branch to
> narrow down the functional test failures, however, now that I've got my
> build situation figured out, I'm not seeing failures on Windows. I'll
> try Linux and Mac, but Mac will have to wait until tomorrow since I'm at
> OSAF today and my Mac is at home.

Maybe a word of clarification is in order...

The branch contains the internal/wx dir as it was yesterday.

The trunk is wx 36 + some of the alpha2 bug fixes from robin, john,
reid, davids (or will have these changes, not all yet checked in) so
that we can get some testing on these changes.

What John is doing is effectively pulling revisions starting from wx 36
and testing each one, until he hits a revision that has test failures
(these revisions really are from the trunk, actually, and not from the
branch... not that it matters but just wanted to point that out). Once
we find the broken revisions, we can figure out what the fixes are, and
check the fixes onto the branch. Once all issues on the branch are
resolved, we'll merge it back to trunk.

--
  Heikki Toivonen