[Chandler-dev] wxPython branch

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 13 08:55:16 PDT 2006

Hi Enzo,

We're not using XCode to build Chandler so I'm not sure we'd be able to
help you very effectively with your project. Best would be to ask the
help of the wxPython community directly. Turns out that Robin (Mr.
wxPython himself) is also part of the Chandler community so I hope he'll
hear your call... :)

Cheers,
- Philippe