[Chandler-dev] Moving forward with the wx on the trunk
rae at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 13 08:44:42 PDT 2006
Yes, that was the plan. I've applied my anti-aliasing patches and am
doing a build right now. If it looks good I will bump
VERSION_REVISION_INDEX in wx/Makefile, check it in, and let Bear know
On Thu Apr 13 2006, at 11:26, Robin Dunn wrote:
> Ok, now that the wx rollback has been done and everything is green
> again, what was the final decision on how to move forward again?
> Are we to (A) apply just the critical/important fixes to the trunk,
> or (B) incrementally roll it forward to identify where the problems
> If it is (A) then I have the needed fixes for bug #5608 ready to
> check in, and will be also able to reproduce the changes needed for
> #4956 fairly quickly.
More information about the chandler-dev