[Chandler-dev] Moving forward with the wx on the trunk

John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 13 08:33:55 PDT 2006

Hi Robin:

I've been checking in critical/important fixes to the wx trunk.

I was also planning on incrementally rolling forward on the branch to
narrow down the functional test failures, however, now that I've got my
build situation figured out, I'm not seeing failures on Windows. I'll
try Linux and Mac, but Mac will have to wait until tomorrow since I'm at
OSAF today and my Mac is at home.

John