[Chandler-dev] Moving forward with the wx on the trunk

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Thu Apr 13 08:26:51 PDT 2006

Ok, now that the wx rollback has been done and everything is green
again, what was the final decision on how to move forward again?  Are we
to (A) apply just the critical/important fixes to the trunk, or (B)
incrementally roll it forward to identify where the problems originated?

If it is (A) then I have the needed fixes for bug #5608 ready to check
in, and will be also able to reproduce the changes needed for #4956
fairly quickly.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman