[Chandler-dev] Chandler 0.7alpha2 schedule slip

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Wed Apr 12 16:54:53 PDT 2006

Hi Reid,

No, the schedule slip will not have any impact on the timing of the core
sprint -- no change to the sprint dates. We decided not to try to time
the sprints to particular phases of dev schedules, as schedules change
and we have 3 projects we'd have to coordinate with.

Indeed, we'll plan the events to fit well with the part of the cycle we
hit. Sitting in a room together fixing bugs may well be a good use of
time for the Chandler team.

Cheers,
Katie